We’re working on this, please check back later or enter your email HERE to be notified when this is complete. Thank you.
PAID MEMBERSHIPS: New Memphis Jookin Memberships are available for either a one time payment, recurring payment, or under a payment plan, with no other recurring fees. If choosing the payment plan, all payments as part of the payment plan need to be completed for membership access to continue.
MEMBERSHIP ACCESS: Do not share, re-post, or in any other way redistribute your Memphis Jookin Membership login credentials or the content found within your Membership account. It is the responsibility of the membership account holder to safeguard their membership account details. Members who are found to share their login credentials with others or in any way re-distribute content found within the Memphis Jookin Membership may have their membership cancelled and revoked.
Secure Payments: Please note The Label Lust & The Label Lust Affiliates, 901 Customs Independent Artist Branding and Memphis Jookin does not see or store your Credit Card information. PayPal (a subsidiary of eBay, Inc) processes your Credit Card information directly, using industry-leading security and fraud prevention. Your transactions are secured with 128-bit encryption and once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt of your transaction.
REFUNDS: Memphis Jookin does not provide refunds for the Memphis Jookin Membership. However if you can not access or view the content of the Memphis Jookin for technical reasons, please contact us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your Memphis Jookin Membership, exceptions can be made if technical issues can not be resolved only within the first 30 days of purchase.
OUTAGES: Memphis Jookin may experience outages from time to time, where membership holders will be unable to access the contents of the Memphis Jookin P.E.E.R.S Program and other digital content on the website. This may occur for technical or other reasons. In this circumstances all attempts will be made to make access available as soon as possible, however members will not be entitled for any prorated refunds or discounts unless specifically decided by Memphis Jookin. Once 12 months have past after the initial purchase of a membership, all dues are fully earned by Memphis Jookin and no refunds can be provided under any circumstances.
COPYRIGHTS: Memphis Jookin holds copyrights and trademarks to the content provided on www.MemphisJookin.Club and the P.E.E.R.S Program. You may not duplicate, license, sub-license, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, re-brand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit content from Memphis Jookin except as specifically authorized in writing by Memphis Jookin. You may not infringe or use the Memphis Jookin brand, logos and/or trademarks without written authorization from Memphis Jookin or The Label Lust.
WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Memphis Jookin does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free access, use and operation of the Memphis Jookin. Many factors are involved in the use and operation of the Memphis Jookin website, including and not limited to the user’s browser and its configurations, and the user’s computer or device and its configurations (including its operating system software), the user’s Internet Service Provider and their policies and procedures. If you have trouble accessing your Memphis Jookin Membership, please contact us directly at email@example.com for support.
DISCLAIMER: Except for the representation set forth herein, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE, MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY MEMPHIS JOOKIN, IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MEMPHIS JOOKIN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEMPHIS JOOKIN, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR RELIANCE OF THE WEBSITE, MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEMPHIS JOOKIN.
INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify and hold MEMPHIS JOOKIN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licencors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to any use of, or reliance on the WEBSITE, MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY MEMPHIS JOOKIN.
DISCLOSURES: Your use of the Memphis Jookin website, which the P.E.E.R.S Program is a part of, signifies your understanding and acceptance of the Memphis Jookin Site Disclosure found here: http://www.memphisjookin.club/terms/.
Please read this entire agreement so you know and understand the affiliate rules!
1. Memphis Jookin Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Memphis Jookin affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Memphis Jookin refers to the product owner and publisher, Memphis Jookin, LLC.).
The Memphis Jookin affiliate program administered in part through a 3rd party affiliate management plugin called AffiliateWP (affiliatewp.com), and in part through our own internal affiliate system.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed every Week and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Memphis Jookin Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals. You will also have the option to purchase the registration of a custom .club domain name which can be forwarded to your unique affiliate url. This is optional, but recommended.
Affiliates will receive 15-20% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Memphis Jookin commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 15-20% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated unless your custom URL is used by the prospect(s). Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate and are accessible within the affiliates area of your profile.
Memphis Jookin pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program (via firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
7. Order Fulfillment
Memphis Jookin will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Memphis Jookin products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Memphis Jookin will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Memphis Jookin Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Memphis Jookin. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Memphis Jookin policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Memphis Jookin reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Memphis Jookin Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Memphis Jookin, llc. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Memphis Jookin, LLC., MemphisEntrepreneur.Club or any other site..
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Memphis Jookin brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located in the Affiliates Area of your profile. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Memphis Jookin logo, logo marks or other Memphis Jookin website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Memphis Jookin/Memphis Jookin, LLC.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Memphis Jookin” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (memphisjookinking.com, officialmemphisjookin.club, paidmemphisjookin.com, memphisjookin.org, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Memphis Jookin, LLC. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. Memphis Jookin Anti-Spam Policy
Memphis Jookin strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Memphis Jookin, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Memphis Jookin Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Memphis Jookin discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Memphis Jookin or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted here-under shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Memphis Jookin websites, and all Memphis Jookin trademarks and logos, other Memphis Jookin marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Memphis Jookin will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Memphis Jookin will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Memphis Jookin Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.